Reply To: SuperPrompting biases and heuristics to influence LLM emotions

Forums SuperPrompt Master Mind Group SuperPrompting biases and heuristics to influence LLM emotions Reply To: SuperPrompting biases and heuristics to influence LLM emotions

TomCoss
Participant
    • @tomcoss

Kenneth, Thanks for adding to this discussion. I’m curious as to how all this will play out.  In the world in which I have lived, I’ve always been impressed by  individuals with advanced degrees. I enjoy the intellect as well as a society wealthy enough to allow people to do deep study; work that can feel unproductive for years.  AI exposes me to that knowledge without the hassle or individual ability to work on complex issues myself.

Will we discover that we need fewer Ph.D.s, or will it make existing Ph.D.s more effective and efficient?  I don’t know, still I am quite entertained exploring topics outside my domain for insights into increasing human longevity and thriving.  Fascinating times to be certain.

Attached is an image trying to work through what value-added human characteristics will be best advantaged by AI, and it doesn’t look like IQ is as important as it had been. Yea for my team.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.