Reply To: “ I am an Al language model and I cannot be humiliated.”

Forums SuperPrompt Master Mind Group “ I am an Al language model and I cannot be humiliated.” Reply To: “ I am an Al language model and I cannot be humiliated.”

Brian
Keymaster
    • @brian

More research:

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I would much prefer to see less (unnecessary) restrictions placed upon speech. Why should it be illegal for me to put 1 up in front of a college campus?I think they should be encouraged, but the latest that the campuses should wait for it is to September 2012. The bill also notes that a student is considered “armed” if he or she is carrying an unloaded gun that is locked in a motor vehicle. In other words, it would be illegal to have a gun in your vehicle that you’re keeping securely stowed out of sight, for the purpose of self-defense while travelling to and from school.

It’s not just states. Numerous communities have enacted restrictions on the ability of citizens to keep and bear arms.

Like New York City, where the Sullivan Act, passed in 1911, basically made it illegal to carry a gun outside one’s home without a permit. In 2012, 26,000 people in the city applied for such permits, but only 2,145 got them. That same year, the city only allowed 3,144 of the 21,000 pistol licenses to be renewed.

In other words, of those 21,000 who had the right to carry guns in the city, more than 15,000 lost that right because they were denied the ability to renew it. And now Cuomo is using his interpretation of the Sullivan Act to ban rifles that don’t actually have a functional folding stock.

Note the word “of.” That’s because that’s the kind of thinking that took these communities from decent places to live into cesspools.

No, it is a question of whether government can have the authority to infringe on a right when it is an open and pressing question whether the government can achieve that same goal with far less infringement. Would it be appropriate for the government to, say, exterminate everyone with IQs below 110 to bring up the average? That would be a far more effective way of increasing average intelligence than implementing programs for “Affirmative Action” for higher education.

This is what I mean when I say “legislative philosophy.” No matter how good a law seems, no matter how good the intentions of”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.